Types of membership available with IACCS:
Participant Membership - school participates in IACCS services, excluding accreditation.
Accredited/Co-Accredited Membership - school is accredited/co-accredited and also participates in IACCS services.
Christian College Membership - college participates in IACCS services
Types of schools that may become members of IACCS:
Early childhood educational programs, pre-schools, kindergarten, elementary, secondary schools, proven and reputable distance learning programs, Christian/Bible colleges and Home School Groups.
1. Select and download the appropriate application below.
International Membership Application (schools outside of the United States)
National Membership Application (schools within the United States
2. Complete the application by typing directly into the MS Word document. This is a MS Word 2007 document. If you have an older version of Office and cannot open the file, you may download and install the MS Office 2007 Compatibility Pack by clicking here.
3. Print the form to your printer. You will not be able to save the form - so print immediately after completing.
4. Sign the application form. This shows that you agree with the Statement of Faith as found on the form. Failure to sign the Statement of Faith will result in a rejection of membership.
5. Mail the application, with dues/fees enclosed, directly to:
IACCS Processing Secretary
1429 Bethel Church Rd.
Omega, GA 31775
All forms are due on or before September 1 of the current school year.
Once your application is processed, your Participant Membership and/or Accreditation Certificate with seal attached, will be forwarded to the school administrator. It is important that you display the certificate including in a prominent location (the main school office) for public review.
Upon approval, you will have access to all services offered by IACCS for the respective school year. Membership must be renewed annually to participate in IACCS services for each school year.
For all questions regarding IACCS membership, please contact Dr. Howard Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pastor Tony Hammon at email@example.com